Searching for best fully automatic washing machine in India ?
You are at a right place.
We have compiled the list of best rated washing machines on Indian market.
Nowadays, people are switching to fully automatic machines as they save a lot of hassle of manually moving your laundry between washer and dryer. These machines have lot of wash programs that help in automatically choosing right wash cycle for your laundry.
Fully Automatic washing machines in India start at Rs.10,000 and can go upto Rs.70,000 depending upon different brands, type and capacity.
Note:If you are looking for low maintenance and budget friendly semi- automatic washing machine under Rs.15000 then check out our list of 7 best semi-automatic washing machines (2019) in India.
On this Page
- Front Loading Vs Top Loading Washing Machines
- Decide on the Capacity
- Best Washing Machine Brands in India 2019
- Technologies used by LG
- Technologies used by IFB
- Technologies used by Samsung
- Technologies used by Whirlpool
- Technologies used by Bosch
- Best Washing Machine in India 2019
- Best Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machines in India 2019
- Best Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machines in India 2019
- LG Washing Machine Price in India 2019
How to Buy Washing Machine? [Video]
Types of Washing Machines in India 2019
1. Washer Only / Portable Mini Washing Machines under Rs. 5000
If you are looking for budget washing machine under the price range of Rs. 5000 then this is the best category. These washers are suitable for bachelors or homes with small space.
In terms of wash programs, these machines have basic wash functions like gentle and strong. Intex and Onida are the popular brands that manufacture this types of the best washing machine india.
Best Models 2019
- Onida 6.5 Kg WS65WLPT1LR Liliput (Amazon link- https://amzn.to/2OM3btA)
- Hilton Single-Tub 3 Kg (Amazon link – https://amzn.to/2ne7sJK)
2. Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
This is a popular category washing machines sold in Indian market. These machines come at price ranging from 7,000 to 15,000. Semi-automatic machines require you to manually transfer clothes to dryer tub.
Semi-automatic washing machines consume low power and have a low maintenance cost. You can buy them in capacity from 6 to 8 kg according to your family size and requirement.
If you are looking for a budget-friendly washing machine that doesn’t require continuous water connection than this is the best choice. LG, Whirpool, Samsung are the popular brands in this category.
Best Models 2019
- LG P7550R3FA 6.5 kg, (Amazon link – https://amzn.to/2LWaAsy)
- Samsung WT725QPNDMP 7.2 kg, (Amazon link – https://amzn.to/2KtJkw2)
- Whirlpool Superb Atom 70S 7 kg, (Amazon link – https://amzn.to/2OL8hXe)
- Intex 6.2 kg WMSA62RD – View on Flipkart
Check:Best Semi Automatic Washing Machines in India
3. Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
Top Load Fully Automatic washing machine doesn’t require you to manually transfer your laundry. These machines have a single drum in which both washing and drying is done.
You can buy these in price between 10 to 20k INR.
Top load fully automatic washing machines have more wash programs compared to semi-automatic. Continous water supply is needed for the efficient working of these machines.
Most popular brands in this category are Haier, LG, Samsung, Whirlpool, IFB.
Top 10 Best Selling Top Load Washing Machines 2019 [Fully Automatic]
- LG T7281NDDLG (6.2 kg) – View on Amazon | Flipkart (Bestseller LG)
- Haier HWM58-020 (5.8 kg) – View on Amazon (Bestseller – Value for Money )
- Haier HWM 60-10 (6 kg) – View on Flipkart
- Samsung WA62M4100HY/TL (6.2 kg) – Amazon | Flipkart (Bestseller Samsung)
- Whirlpool Whitemagic Premier 702SD (7 kg) – View on Amazon
- IFB TL-RDW (6.5 kg) – Amazon | Flipkart (Bestseller IFB)
- Whirlpool WHITEMAGIC ELITE (7 kg) – View on Amazon
- LG T7581NDDLG (6.5 kg) – View on Amazon
- Samsung WA60M4100HY/TL (6 kg) – View on Amazon
- Bosch WOE654Y0IN (6.5 kg)- View on Flipkart
4. Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine
Starting at price above 20k Rupees, Front load washing machines are much more efficient in handling soft and delicate clothes. Tumbling action wash method in front load machine reduces the damage of clothes and also improves wash quality. Front load washing machines offer a different wash program for each type of fabric.
These machines have an option for water heating, therefore electricity consumption is also higher. As compared to top load machines, water consumption is lower but the average wash cycle duration is higher.
If you don’t have any budget constraints, front load is the best choice. Popular Brands for front load are Bosch, LG and IFB.
Check 5 Best LG Front Load Washing Machines in India 2019
Top Best Selling Front Load Washing Machines 2019
- IFB Senator Aqua SX, Silver (8 Kg) – View on Amazon | Flipkart
- Bosch WAK24268IN (7 Kg) -View on Amazon (Bestseller 2019)
- Bosch WAK24168IN (7 Kg) – View on Amazon | Flipkart (Bestseller 2019)
- Bosch WAB16060IN (6 Kg) – View on Amazon | Flipkart
- Bosch WAK20166IN (6.5 Kg) – View on Amazon
- IFB Diva Aqua (6 Kg) – View on Amazon | Flipkart
- LG FH0FANDNL02 (6 Kg) – View on Amazon | Flipkart
- Bosch WAT24463IN (8 Kg) – View on Amazon | Flipkart
- Samsung WW60M206LMW/TL (6 Kg) – View on Amazon | Flipkart
- BPL BFAFL75WX1 (7.5 Kg) – View on Amazon
- Haier HW70-B12636NZP (7 Kg) – View on Amazon
Front Loading Vs Top Loading Washing Machines
Fully automatic washing machines can be further categorised into top loading and front loading. In India top loading washing machines are more popular than front loading but nowadays peoples are also considering front loading machines due to the extra advantages they offer although they are more expensive than top loaders.
Choosing a right washing machine depends upon your washing styles and preferences. Top loading washing machine requires more water as compared to front loading machines.
If you have no water shortage problem and the budget is under Rs.15000, then top load washing machine can be a better option. Another advantage of top load washing machines is that they require less space, adding or removing clothes is more convenient and they vibrate less.
On the other hand Front Load Machines have much faster rotating speed which trims the drying time but complete wash cycle is almost 1.5-2 hour long. They also use tumbling action instead of agitator or pulsator which is gentler on delicate clothes.
Wash Quality of Front Load Machines is also comparatively better and they have more wash programs. When it comes to power consumption front load machines consume more electricity as they also have water heating option. If budget is not the constraint front load washing machine is definitely a better option.
Deciding the Right Capacity
Choosing the right capacity can save you from repeating the wash cycle which will help you in saving electricity and also extend the life of your washing machine for long term use.
Capacity of washing machine should be decided by factors such as number of family members and load of clothes you want to wash per cycle.
If you are bachelor or couple then washing machine of 6 to 6.5 kg would be enough for you.
Family of 4 to 6 members can choose between 7-8 kg capacity and larger households with 6+ members can go for 10 kg+ washing machines.
Check Top 100 Bestselling Washing Machines on Amazon
Best Washing Machine Brands in India 2019
We have listed top brands in India with latest technologies used on their best models.
LG Electronics is the largest washing machine manufacturer with trusted service network across India. They have large range of innovative products in every budget range. LG is one of the first brands to launch latest technologies like Direct Drive and Inverter Technology.
Technologies used by LG
- Direct Drive: LG Front Load machines does not use traditional belt system, the motor is directly attached to drum which increases durability and reduces noise. DD Technology is now also available in premium Top Load Machines.
- Smart Inverter Technology: Saves Energy up to 36 %.
- Turbo Drum: Dual direction rotating drum is used in Top Load Machines.
- True Balance: Reduces Noise and Vibrations.
- Jet Spray Technology: Uses Jet spray to remove detergent during rinse cycle.
- 6 Motion Technology: Combines 6 different wash motions for efficient wash.
IFB is one of the leading brands of fully automatic washing machines in India. They hold the credit of launching India’s first Front Load machine. The company now has more than 250 retail outlets known as IFB point.
Technologies used by IFB
- Air bubble wash: Air bubbles go deep inside the fabric to remove stubborn dirt.
- Cradle wash for delicate clothes.
- Aqua Energie: Inbuilt device energises the water which helps in easier dissolving of detergent.
- Ball valve Technology: This helps in reducing detergent wastage.
- Crescent Moon Drum: These unique grooves on drum prevent damage by providing water cushion to clothes.
- 3D wash system uses water spray to increase wash quality.
- Auto balance System detects unbalanced clothes and redistribute them for consistent wash.
Samsung is South Korean company that has some of the most innovative washing machines in India. Recently Samsung launched a washing machine with quick drive technology that reduced laundry time by half. New machines also comes with Artificial Intelligence powered Assistant..
Technologies used by Samsung
- Eco bubble: This technology helps in activating detergent by using bubbles. This also helps in making detergent more efficient at lower water temperature.
- Smartphone Apps : You can easily check errors on machine using a app designed for ios and android.
- Eco Drum Clean Technology automatically notifies for drum cleaning.
- Diamond Drum’s soft edges prevent damage to clothes.
- Wobble Technology is used in top Load machines which creates multi directional flow for tangle free wash.
Whirlpool is one of the leading home appliance brands in India. Front Load Machines are designed in Europe to ensure best build quality. The company has the service network across 3500+ towns and cities in India.
Latest Technologies used by Whirlpool Front Load Washing Machines
- Sixth Sense SoftMove Technology: The Machines are able to change drum movements according to fabric type. Different wash types are: Energic wash for cotton, Power shower for synthetics, Colour bath, Wave motion, Slow motion for delicates, Soft cradle for Wool.
- SteamCare Technology: This technology uses steam to prevent wrinkles. This technology also helps in keeping clothes bacteria and odor free.
- IntelliSense Inverter motor: Helps in reducing noise and vibration. Inverter motor also reduces electric consumption.
Technologies in Whirlpool Top Load Machines
- 360 BloomWash Pro is able to remove up to 40 different type of stains.
- Catalytic Soak mechanism helps in removing stubborn stains by soaking cloths in concentrated detergent.
- ZPF Technology fills drum 50% faster even at low-pressure water supply.
- Care Move Technology: This Technology uses the hot concentrated shower for a front load like wash quality.